Apple Watch Leatherette Thin Band - Medea Single Tour Slim
Medea Single Tour Slim is the elegant band with slim design. Compatible with Apple Watch 1-8, SE and ULTRA.
- Free shipping for orders over 20€
- Estimated international delivery time: 7 - 15 Days
- Secure online payments via SSL and 3D secure system
- Guaranteed return up to 30 days
- For info and assistance write to [email protected] or contact us on Messenger
Make your style unique
Medea is available in 9 different colors. Choose the one that best suits the person you are!
Elegant and Refined
With its slim and essential design Medea is perfect for everyday wear but at the same time it can become the icing on the cake of your style on the most special occasions.
Attention to details
1) The lugs are made of stainless steel ensuring a strong and stable clamping;
2) The resistant and very soft leather with which it is made makes Medea extremely comfortable and unalterable over time.
- Vegan PU
- Apple Watch Series 1-8, SE and ULTRA
How do i choose the right Wrist Circumference?
To identify the size of the case of your Apple Watch look at the writing on its back and locate the part that refers to the dimension in "mm" of the case.
Once you have identified the size of the case of your Apple Watch, select the corresponding value in the "Case Size" section.
Please note that the 38mm, 40mm and 41mm bands are identical to each other, just as the 42mm, 44mm, 45mm and 49mm bands are identical to each other.
Does this band fit my wrist?
Once you have determined the case size of your Apple Watch, as indicated above, to be sure that the band is suitable for your wrist, follow these steps:
1. Measure the circumference of your wrist
Method 1: Measure the circumference of your wrist with a tape measure.
Use a tape measure to measure the circumference of your wrist. Place the tape measure where you will be wearing the strap and make sure the tape fits snugly around your wrist.
Method 2: Measure the circumference of your wrist with a ruler
If you have a ruler, you can use the following to measure your wrist:
- a string or an inextensible thread
- a strip of paper
Place the string or strip of paper where you will be wearing the strap, make sure it fits snugly against your wrist, and mark the overlap with a line.
Place the ruler and string or strip of paper on a flat surface such as a table or piece of furniture. Make sure the twine or strip of paper is flat and tight. Measure the twine or strip of paper from the beginning to the marked point.
2. Consult the following table
Based on the case size of your Apple Watch, make sure that your wrist circumference falls within the corresponding range.
|Case Size||Wrist Circumference|
|38mm | 40mm | 41mm||13,5cm - 17,5cm|
|42mm | 44mm | 45mm | 49mm||14,0cm - 18,0cm|
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)
You might also like