Atena - Elastic Nylon Braided Solo Loop Band - Apple Watch 38mm / 40mm / 41mm and 42mm / 44mm / 45mm Strap
Atena is the Elastic Nylon Braided Solo Loop Band Compatible for Apple Watch 38mm / 40mm / 41mm and 42mm / 44mm / 45mm.
- Free shipping for orders over 30 US$ | 38 CA$ | 41 AU$ | 22£
- Estimated international delivery time: 7 - 15 Days
- Secure online payments via SSL and 3D secure system
- Guaranteed return up to 30 days
- For info and assistance write to [email protected] or contact us on Messenger
Atena is the Elastic Nylon Braided Solo Loop Band Compatible for Apple Watch 38mm / 40mm / 41mm and 42mm / 44mm / 45mm. Buy your strap now!
Soft and Elastic
Made of soft and durable elastic band that fits your wrist.
Make your style minimal ...
With the Monochrome color range it creates an elegant and minimal style.
... or go crazy with colors!
Express your Mood and your Personality to the fullest with the Multicolor range.
It's the details that matter.
The mechanically interwoven Nylon fibers offer an attractive design and a textured feel. The lugs made with the most modern injection molding technologies allow a solid and rapid tightening.
- Elastic Nylon
- What’s in the Box
- Atena Band
How do i choose the right size?
1) Measure the circumference of your wrist
Method 1: Measure the circumference of your wrist with a tape measure.
Use a tape measure to measure the circumference of your wrist. Place the tape measure where you will be wearing the strap and make sure the tape fits snugly around your wrist.
Method 2: Measure the circumference of your wrist with a ruler
If you have a ruler, you can use the following to measure your wrist:
- a string or an inextensible thread
- a strip of paper
Place the string or strip of paper where you will be wearing the strap, make sure it fits snugly against your wrist, and mark the overlap with a line.
Place the ruler and string or strip of paper on a flat surface such as a table or piece of furniture. Make sure the twine or strip of paper is flat and tight. Measure the twine or strip of paper from the beginning to the marked point.
2) Select the strap that fits your wrist
Once you have obtained the measurement of your wrist, select the correct size from the menu based on the size of the case of your Apple Watch.
If your wrist measurement is roughly between two sizes, select the smaller of the two.
* The straps have a tolerance of +/- 0.5cm. Also, due to the elastic material, there may be about 5% expansion.
You might also like